The Leadership and Personal Development Series is a 10 module program delivered in 2 hr sessions, 1 session per week for 10 weeks with 10 participants in the class. It is held at your facility. The program can be customized for individual one on one application.
The program empowers people with the soft-skills development and winning attitude that allows them to take a Leadership Role in their lives and inspire others.
The program is designed to add additional modules and refreshers to keep growth in motion at later dates.
1.Understand Ourselves to Understand Others. Learn the silent language of emotion and behavior called DISC.
2. Connect with People. Develop the skills to build rapport and stronger interpersonal relationships.
3. Communicate with Understanding. Learn how to present your ideas clearly and concisely.
4. Vertically Speaking. Learn how to present yourself and your ideas in front of a group of people.
5. Stress and Worry Control. Learn how to get a grasp on the day by day stress challenges and keep yourself focused.
6. Increased Self-Confidence and Courage. Learn how to develop your strengths and uniqueness in a confident manner.
7. Pro-Actively Positive Attitude. Learn how to maintain attitude control.
8. Motivate, Inspire and Lead Others. Learn how to create internal motivation in others.
9. Listen for Understanding. Learn how to connect with the key point of a conversation.
10. Resolve Conflict. Learn how to find a point of understanding and resolution in conflicting situations.
Click here to see what our graduates have to say about the Leadership and Personal Development Series.