"The Breakthrough Debrief"
The Breakthrough Debrief allows one to take an observer's view of their uniqueness, their natural talents as well as the blind spots that may be causing extra stress or holding you back from obtaining the success you desire in life and work. The understanding you gain is a Breakthrough Experience that can help you Soar to new levels.
Your "Breakthrough Debrief" is a Discovery Process that is delivered face to face, one on one at your location. Once registered, you will be sent a link to complete the TriMetrix Legacy Coaching Assessment from TTI Success Insights. This will take approximately 45 minutes to complete the survey.
At your "Breakthrough Debrief" session, your facilitator will provide you with your Discovery Manual and all materials required for your debrief. We ask that you set aside 3 hours of uninterrupted time for your "Breakthrough Debrief". There will be a break at the end of each module.
Your "Breakthrough Debrief" session will consist of 5 parts:
1. Introduction: In this module we will discuss your career background, expectations, career challenges you have faced in the past and how you would like to see yourself in the future.
2. Behaviors: The How of your actions. This module will help you attain a greater knowledge of yourself and others. The ability to interact effectively with people may be the difference between success and failure in your work and personal life.
3. Motivators: The Why of your actions. With understanding, application and coaching can tremendously impact your valuing of life. Once you know the motivators that drive your actions, you will immediately be able to understand the causes of conflict.
4. Personal Skills: The What (Competencies) For many jobs, it’s not always the technical skills that will catapult employees to success, but rather the personal skills, or “soft skills,” that are often transferable to different jobs.
In the workplace, it’s these intangible, indefinable soft skills, such as leadership, persuasion and playing well with others, that complement one’s technical knowledge. These are the qualities that define us as people and are typically bottom line indicators of employee job performance.
5. Summary and Action Plan: We create an action plan of what you will do differently as a result of the new discoveries in each category and how to implement.
If you would like additional training after your "Breakthrough Debrief" please look at our Development Programs.
After completing the "Breakthrough Debrief" You will see yourself and others through a different view with a greater appreciation and understanding.